Getting down to the end of the Divemaster programme, today as part thereof leading my first trip, which turns out to be a Singaporean works outing, 2 divers and 2 snorkellers being led by yours truly under the watchful eye of Mitra. Back at Tulamben which sort of makes sense since it is the site that I know best, even if the journey can be painful. First dive on the bow of the wreck went nicely finding a massive Giant Trevalley, second dive at Palung-Palung a drifty sort of dive around the far point of the bay, so back on the jukungs again, the high point of this dive was rather longer this time with the Black Tipped shark, possibly the same one as the other day but they are not numbered. Interestingly he was swimming around with about 7 passengers, must find out what they are. Third dive back on the other end of the wreck, quite a good effort, came up through the wreck surrounded by the Jack fish, with a decent sized Barracuda patrolling the area, as I was leading it was a great opportunity to have a good scout around the wreck, in and out of it, and the clients just had to follow, since the visibility was so good ~ 20m I now have a good idea of my way around it. Mitra and I handled the time rather better today so we have hit the long road back in better time today.
No comments:
Post a Comment