Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ouch, oh no - not the back again !

On tuesday I managed to achieve my biggest fear by clicking my back out again, whilst unloading the taxi of equipment. Dragged off to the infamous Lek today who did the Thai massage thing for an hour or so, still did not seem to fix it, then another girl made a wrench in a different direction and it popped straight back in - huge relief ! Wish I had known these people on the previous occasions that I have popped it out, and suffered for weeks and months on end.

Funny one this, been going on for over ten years, Chiropractors in Towcester, Horse strength Epsom salts under advice, ongoing agony for months in Switzerland; here, a foot in just the right spot and a big (painfull) tug and problem solved - Amazing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment